Is your concrete garage floor cracked and settling? Let the pros at Minnesota Concrete replace your old, worn-out garage floor with a smooth, new floor for your garage space. Our experienced concrete paving experts treat each project like it’s their own. This garage update will add value and functionality to your home.
CONCRETE GARAGE FLOOR REPLACEMENT
Removing your old garage floor and pouring a new concrete slab is a big project. Let the experienced staff at Minnesota Concrete tackle the work. Hiring an experienced concrete contractor can help in addressing your many questions and concerns that are associated with a concrete project of this size. Our team will complete the project using the highest quality paving techniques and materials.
After your new concrete garage floor project is complete, you should wait a minimum of 7-10 days before parking any vehicles in your garage.
- Remove Existing Floor
- Dig down and remove sub-base and fill in with class 5
- Compact new sub-base
- Install #4 re-bar in a two foot grid pattern
- Call concrete ready mix truck to job site to pour concrete
- Most floors are poured 4 – 5 inches thick with added micro-fibers
- Smooth finish floor with steel trowels or power finisher
- Saw cut control joints in floor 24-48 hours after pour is complete
- We recommend waiting 7-10 days before parking vehicles on your new floor
- It’s always recommended to seal your new garage floor to protect against salt, oil and other chemicals
GARAGE FLOOR COATINGS
Achieve a custom look by installing a garage floor coating system. We offer durable epoxy floor coatings or a colorful polyurea chip system. Read more here…